- Regional teams will compete in 5 large format tournaments kicking off in December and ending in May. Please see tournament info for list of all tournaments Note subject to change based on team decisions and acceptance into tournaments. Maximum 12 players per team- each player will have a regular role on the team in practices and tournaments.
- Practices are 2x per week: please refer to your invitation for practice times
- Emphasis for these teams is on technique by skill, increased volleyball IQ through constant game-like drills and competitive play and a large format tournament every month.
- Regional teams are competitive teams with players made up of strong skill level and commitment to their teammates and coaches by showing up to practice and tournaments faithfully.
- Included are the practices, gear, tournament fees, USAV and/or AAU membership fees,
- Not included: transportation and accommodation at/to/from tournaments
- Cost is $2800 ($700 initial non refundable deposit and then 3 additional $700 payments
- Teams for both North and South practice locations: 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, 17s
- Limited to one team per age group ( U14-U18) with optimal 11 players per team, the national team program is for players looking to play in college or grow into the best players they can be through maximum commitment and high level training.
- Teams will participate in 7-9 large format tournaments starting in Dec and running through the end of May. Please see tournament page for full list: note subject to change depending on team decisions and acceptance into tournament.
- Practice three times a week, practices will be two weekdays and one 2 hour practice on Sunday. (please see your invitation for practice times) These players will also have the option to have an individual consultation regarding recruitment to include a plan of action.
- Each player will have a regular role on the team in practices and tournaments.
Uniforms, practice and travel gear, USAV and AAU membership costs all included.
- Not included: travel and accommodations
- The MGA promise of a higher level of training depends, in part, on players to be 100% committed to their team and to plan ahead so as to not miss any dates/events. National teams are highly competitive with an expectation of strict adherence to attendance policies , the ability of players to manage their academic and athletic schedules. Our expected priorities for this group are: family , education and MGA volleyball commitment.
- Cost is $4300.00 (initial non refundable deposit $1125 and then 3 payments $1058.33)